Valentine’s Day Escape
The Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association has announced Valentine’s Day packages at hotels around the state. Rates start as low as $75 but the one that caught my eye was at the Burnsley Hotel near downtown Denver. If your 401k is in tact and your job secure this could be the package to win your loved one’s heart.
“The Premier Valentine’s Day” Package – (Available either February 13th or 14th)
- Accommodations for 2 in the Penthouse for one night
- Limo pick up from your home to The Burnsley All Suite Hotel (Greater Denver Metro Area)
- Penthouse pre set with a dozen roses, champagne on ice and chocolate covered strawberries
- 90 minute in-room massage for each person
- Private customized dinner for 2 served in the Penthouse. This is a 6-course meal with wine pairing by Executive Chef Mike Hendricks
- Live Violin Music throughout dinner
- Tiffany’s Necklace
- Turndown service to include Godiva chocolates, rose petals, and candlelight L’Ocitne bubble bath in the Jacuzzi tub
- His & Hers Pajamas from Nordstrom
- Late night chocolate fondue
- Breakfast in Bed the next morning
- 3:00 PM late check out
- And a Limo ride back home the next day
All for only $4,950!
(plus applicable taxes) – Call 303-830-1000 for availability/reservations.
The Burnsley has a number of other Valentine’s weekend packages in the more realistic $200-300 range.