“Travel + Leisure’s Top 500 Hotels List”
Denver’s Hotel Monaco
One of eight Colorado hotels named to Travel + Leisure magazine’s “Top 500 Hotels.” This is the fourth award Denver’s Hotel Monaco has received in the magazine in six years. “This honor speaks to Hotel Monaco Denver’s ability to create a stylish and sophisticated hotel stay, brimming with warmth and uniqueness,” said Von de Luna, general manager at Hotel Monaco Denver.
Inclusion on the Top 500 hotel list is determined by reporters, editors, readers and survey results from around the country conducted by Travel + Leisure magazine. The hotels included have been evaluated based on criteria such as differentiating characteristics, the best rooms to book and specialty services, amenities and perks offered.
Ten reasons to stay at Hotel Monaco Denver, a Kimpton boutique hotel:
- Hosted evening wine reception, a chance to relax and unwind after a busy day with complimentary chair massages by the Renaissance Aveda Spa & Salon and appetizers by Panzano
- Panzano Restaurant, featuring contemporary Northern Italian Cuisine
- Full-service on-site Renaissance Aveda Spa and Salon
- Unique bath menu, to personalize your bath experience.
- “Mind, Body, Spa” in-room wellness program, with the Yoga Channel on every TV and complimentary yoga accessories to use during your stay
- Bring your pet with you – a pet friendly hotel
- Complimentary pet goldfish delivered to your guestroom upon request
- “Tall rooms” available, featuring extra-long beds and heightened showerheads
- Themed Suites: “Imagine” – the John Lennon Suite, “Seven Steps to Heaven” – the Miles Davis Suite, “Rock” – the 60’s Classic Artists Suite, “Step into Wonderland” – the Grace slick Suite
- Outstanding, personalized service
When You Go: Hotel Monaco, 1717 Champa Street, Denver.