Month of Love
Love is in the air at Denver’s Brown Palace Hotel the entire month of February. Sappy, simple or splendidly over the top – whatever style you choose the Brown Palace staff stands ready to accommodate.
Planning a proposal? Make your loved one feel like a movie star by setting the scene of a favorite romantic movie. For example, the “Open Me” scene from Serendipity. The package includes a luxurious guestroom overnight stay, rose petals to cover the room, candies placed throughout the room, four wrapped boxes from largest to smallest with the ring box placed in the smallest box, and champagne toast after she says yes. Priced starting at $249.
Remember the scene from Pretty Woman when Richard Gere pulls up in a white limo with music blaring and climbs through the moon-roof with flowers in hand to proclaim his love for Julia Roberts? Big spenders can purchase the Pretty Woman package with 6-hour white limo rental and chauffeur, a dozen roses, luxurious guestroom and champagne, starting at $969.
Want something unique and personal? “Your song” playing when you enter the room, favorite flowers, recreate a special date – there are a multitude of possibilities when you work with the hotel’s designated Love Director to plan your own special proposal.
It doesn’t have to be a proposal to add romantic touches to a Brown Palace stay. Consider one of these Romantic Room Additions:
- Rose Petal Turndown ($27): Create a romantic ambiance with scattered red rose petals on the bed.
- Heart Petal Turndown ($54): Surprise your loved one with a bed of red rose petals in the shape of a heart.
Initial Rose Petal Turndown ($54): Add a personalized romantic touch with your initials written in rose petals on the bed.
- Chocolate Fondue ($54): Spend a relaxing evening enjoying a delicious assortment of dipping items with chocolate fondue. Must be ordered 5 days prior to arrival.
- Bottle of Champagne (Starting at $54): Toast to your love with a bottle of bubbly.
- Bottle of Wine (Starting at ($54): Toast to your love with a bottle of red or white wine.
- Two Cocktails Delivered to Room or in Lobby ($28): Enjoy two cocktails in your room or in the beautiful atrium lobby. Cheers!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries ($24): Enjoy a sweet treat with strawberries kissed by creamy chocolate.
- Bath Bliss ($43): Draw a relaxing bath with soothing bath salts, two candles, and bubble bath.
An aphrodisiac inspired 4-course dinner highlights the Palace Arms’ menu February 12-14. They’re sure you’ll love every bite. The other Friday and Saturday nights of February lovers can indulge in the 6-course Month of Love dinner.
Relax together with the 50-Minute Swedish Couples Massage in the spa’s romantic couple’s room. Throughout the month women will be treated to a glass of champagne, truffles and a rose with every spa service. Or, how about the Chocolate Covered Cherry Scrub – a chocolate scented body scrub followed by soothing cherry oil? Pampering deluxe.
Love is in the air – get sappy at the
“Affairs of the Heart” Tours
Photos courtesy of the Brown Palace Hotel.