Centennial, Colorado – Dubois, Wyoming
- We had to slow down for miles of thick fog between Fort Collins and Laramie.
- Early June is ideal for crossing Wyoming – recent rains have turned everything green.
- National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center – Dubois, worth the stop.
- Sheri Howe – Go Togwotee Trail Public Involvement Specialist – learned about the Togwotee Trail Poject, major improvements to 38 miles of US26/287, a major and scenic route to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks.
- Sundance Cafe – Exceptional food, chef/staff and atmosphere, loved this place.
- Twin Pines Lodge & Cabins – #23, Kitten Creek, cozy and comfortable.
Being easily entertained I found this sign interesting. Perhaps they don’t make cowboys like they used to, can you imagine John Wayne being caught at the Painted Ladies Salon?